Telecommunication/Network Consultants, Managers & Senior Managers
- Ref: CA-TNC-19
- Job Role: Manager
- Location: Stuttgart, Frankfurt, Munich, Dusseldorf
- Salary: EURO60,000
A world leading Technology Consulting firm now seeks high calibre Telecommunication/Network Consultants, Managers and Senior Managers to join their award-winning team.
Our client is global top tier technology consulting, they have always been transformation leaders and they are continuously engaged with telco operators to shape, execute and deliver their network transformations.
This is a unique opportunity to take a highly valued position within the firm and significantly impact the firm on a global basis.
Successful candidates will receive highly competitive basic/fixed salary (€60,000 – €115,000 – depending on experience) a bonus and benefits! In addition to this you will gain first-hand experience working with some of the world’s top telco operators, the opportunity to lead and deliver highly complex projects and the chance to thrive in your career!
As a Consultant / Manager you will be expected to: –
- Combine digital solutions with innovation leadership and industry insights to solve Germany’s most pressing challenges when it comes to connectivity
- Engage in challenging consulting projects and help telco operators to deploy their networks faster
- Use advanced digital technologies to manage physical world problems
- Design new operating models leveraging latest thought leadership in the area of large programs
- Contribute to telco networks and organisations becoming more open, more flexible and more efficient platforms for future digital services
- Lead operating model driven transformations (Agile, DevOps, Lean), technology (cloudification, intelligent operations, digital deployment) or both
To be successful you will need to be educated to degree level and one or all of the following: –
- Previous or current consulting experience (highly advantageous)
- Proven experience working with telecommunications operators (essential).
- Experience of Network Planning and Deployment
- Experience of Data Driven Process Optimisation
- Experience Drones or other innovative approaches for cartography and integration with GIS
- Experience of Agility and Lean in big programs related to Cyber-Physical Systems
- Experience of shaping and implementing Agile (Scrum, SAFe, Spotify, LESS, Nexus) Methodologies
- Exposure as Scrum Masters, Release and Solution Train Engineers
- Experience in designing open Technical Architectures supporting Agile Operating Models
- Demonstrated involvement in shaping and implementing DevOps operating models
- Knowledge in designing and using CI/CD tool chains and other technologies supporting Agile implementations
- Good English and German skills as well as readiness to travel throughout DACH region
Our client is looking for ambitious, hardworking individuals who want to succeed in the consulting world! If you think that’s you and you have the skills needed for the role, then don’t delay, apply today, our client is interviewing now!Apply Now