- Ref: CA-NET/TELCO
- Job Role: Consultant
- Location: Stuttgart, Frankfurt, Munich, Dusseldorf
- Salary: EURO67,000
A world leading Technology Consulting firm now seeks high calibre Telecommunication/Network Consultants to join their award-winning team.
Our client is global top tier technology consulting firm who offer their expertise to blue chip clients worldwide. They are on the lookout for Consultants with expertise in Telecommunications/Network Consulting to join their team in either Stuttgart, Frankfurt, Munich or Dusseldorf.
This is a unique opportunity to take a highly valued position within the firm and significantly impact the firm on a global basis.
As a Consultant you will be expected to: –
- Support mobile, fixed-line and cable network operators as well as companies in the electronics, software and media industry with optimal advice on the way to the digital age.
- Recognize market and technology trends and translate them into concrete solutions with the aim of creating added value for the customer.
- Manage or support national and international consulting projects for the optimization of network technologies at leading telecommunications companies, for example with the aim of reducing the network costs.
- Design future-oriented solutions and services for next-generation networks in the fixed-line, mobile and cable field, support the development and implementation phase, and assist customers to the successful conclusion.
To be successful you will need to have most or all of the following: –
- A Bachelor’s degree (essential) with ideally additional qualifications such as a Master’s, MBA or PHD.
- Experience of working with Mobile, Fixed-line and Cable network operators or companies in the Electronics, Software and Media industries.
- The ability to link information technologies with strategic solutions.
- Experience / skills within Telecommunication technologies (LTE, GSM, NFV, SDN, 4/5G).
- Experience within Operations Support System (OSS) or Business Support System (BSS).
- Expertise / skills in Network Deployment – Fibre, or Telco Cloud.
In addition to the above you will also need fluent English and German (C3 level as a minimum) language skills and due to the nature of our client’s business you must also have willingness to travel (nationally and internationally) as and when needed.
Our client is looking for ambitious, hardworking individuals who want to succeed in the consulting world! If you think that’s you and you have the skills needed for the role, then don’t delay, apply today, our client is interviewing now!