Supply Chain Strategy & Transformation Consultants and Managers (Consumer Products/FMCG)
- Ref: CA-SST-CP-19
- Job Role: Consultant
- Location: London
- Salary: £45,000
Supply Chain Strategy & Transformation Consultants and Managers with experience in Consumer Products / FMCG now urgently wanted!
Our client is a highly respected global leader in consulting and technology services and they have successfully launched a new business line that focuses on digital innovation and transformation.
Due to their healthy pipeline of projects and their ongoing success in winning new projects they are seeking experienced Supply Chain Strategy and Transformation Consultants and Managers to be part of their rapidly expanding UK team!
These roles will give successful candidates a highly competitive compensation package ranging from £45,000 – £100,000 (depending on experience) as well a promising career track.
As a valid member of this team your duties will include but are not limited to: –
- Playing a key role in designing and delivering innovative solutions for large global CP companies
- Work collaboratively with colleagues and clients to support them in understanding challenges they face to develop and land solutions in their business. The solutions typically cover supply chain strategy, processes and ways of working, operating models and identifying the enabling technology
- Contribute to the effective delivery and timely completion of projects
- Leading workstreams with responsibility for delivering to plan (scope, quality and time)
- Develop and tailor Supply Chain propositions
To be successful in this role you must have proven experience in supply chain transformation within the consumer products/FMCG sector as well as experience of dealing with issues faced by CP manufacturers and the key supply chain challenges in this sector. You will also have experience of the transformation programme lifecycle from strategy right through to implementation. Current or previous consulting experience would also be highly advantageous.
In addition to this it is vital you have proven experience and deep knowledge in one or more of the following: –
- Demand and Supply Planning (highly sought after)
- Manufacturing operations
- Logistics and network assessments
- Inventory analysis
- Supply chain analytics and insights
This is a fantastic chance to be part of a thriving team, work on complex and exciting projects that will transform leading CP companies, giving them the ability to operate at the speed of digital!
These roles will be based from our clients London office however you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location.
Interested? Apply today….interviewing now!Apply Now