Supply Chain & Procurement Consultants & Managers (Aerospace & Defence)
- Ref: CA-S&P- GER-19
- Job Role: Manager
- Location: Stuttgart, Frankfurt, Munich, Dusseldorf
- Salary: EURO60,000
Leading Consulting firm with expertise in Operations Consulting is now seeking experienced Supply Chain and/or Procurement Consultants/Managers to join their team!
Our client uses their industry-specific supply chain solutions to help aerospace and defence companies win and support availability and performance-based contracts. They work with their clients as service providers and business partners to build and run the supply chains that will serve their operations well into the 21st century.
This is a great chance for you to make difference as within this role you will be part of an expert team with a passion for raising companies to a new level of innovation and performance.
Salary: €60,000 – €115,000 + bonus + benefits (depending on experience)
As a Consultant/Manager your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:-
- Together with the suppliers create plans for delivery optimisation
- Create risk analyses and initiate risk minimisation measures
- Independently plan and manage project activities in the supplier environment including reporting
- Develop proposals for the improvement and industrialisation of existing processes
- Oversee and coordinate material management in your area of responsibility
- Look at the entire supply chains and evaluate their risks with the aim of minimising them
- Coordinate the interfaces between all those involved in the process and produce reports on the work results
- Engage in the control and evaluation of suppliers
Successful candidates be educated to degree level and have experience in one or more of the following: –
- Current or previous consulting experience (highly advantageous)
- Proven experience of working within the Aerospace and Defence industry
- Professional experience / internships in the field of supply chain, logistics or a related field
- Lean Manufacturing / Lean tools
- Process / performance improvement
- Dispatching and work order
- Strong interest in the aerospace industry and technical topics
- SAP BW, SAP R/3, SMED, 5S
- Supplier and quality management
- Strong communication skills in German and English,
- Excel skills, SAP desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity become a valid member of our client’s team, work on exciting projects within the aerospace and defence sector while at the same time flourish in your career!
If you have required skills and are interested to find out more please send your CV to us today!Apply Now