Public Sector Procurement Managers & Senior Managers
- Ref: CA-PSP-19
- Job Role: Manager
- Location: United Kingdom
- Salary: £48,000
Public Sector Procurement professionals now wanted!!
Our client is a top tier consulting firm who is known and admired throughout the world. They are now seeking experienced Procurement Managers and Senior Managers to be part of their award winning team!
This is a fantastic opportunity for those seeking the opportunity to work on some very exciting projects in the Public Sector (Government, Defence & Healthcare) as well as gain a promising career track and the chance to thrive in your career!
As a Manager or Senior Manager you will help public sector organisations solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. On a day to day basis your responsibilities will include but are not limited to: –
- Helping in the management and financial management of clients
- Undergo business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new and existing clients
- Develop project strategies to help solve complex technical challenges for clients
- Manage, shape and deliver large projects ensuring client expectations are meet and exceeded
- Train, coach and supervise team members
To be successful in this role you will need have current or previous government/public sector consulting experience and have proven experience in
- Delivering projects and consulting solutions with a focus on procurement on time and to budget
- Developing and managing long term relationships at senior levels
- Understanding client needs, qualifying opportunities as well as advising and shaping proposed solutions and either managed or support the pursuit process through to winning the work
In addition to this you will be educated to degree level and be able to demonstrate capability in some or all of the following:-
- Development of procurement vision and strategy
- Delivering significant procurement improvement change/ programme with successful outcomes
- Purchase to pay process
- Supplier Management and supplier risk management
- Low carbon procurement/sustainable procurement
- Collaborative procurement
- Contract tendering and contract management
- Delivery of e-procurement solutions
- Procurement policy and procedures development
- Transition management from the previous to the new
- Business case development
Our client will offer the successful candidates a highly competitive basic salary and benefits package a bonus and a fantastic career track!
This role can be based from either London, Birmingham, Manchester, Bristol, Leeds or Glasgow. You will be expected to travel and there will be opportunities to work from home on occasions.
Salary /package includes base salary ( £48,000 – £80,000 – depending on experience) + bonus + benefits package
Interested? Do not delay apply today, our client is interviewing now!Apply Now