Finance and Enterprise Performance Management Consultants & Managers
- Ref: CA-F&EPM-GER-19
- Job Role: Manager
- Location: Stuttgart, Frankfurt, Munich, Dusseldorf
- Salary: EURO60,000
We are urgently seeking high calibre Consultants and Managers with experience and expertise in Finance and Enterprise Performance Management to join a preeminent management consulting firm based in Germany.
Our client is a global Management Consulting leader who provides a range of services including Strategy, Digital, Consulting, Technology and Operations to blue chip clients worldwide.
Their Finance and Enterprise Performance Management practice is a market leader in areas such as financial management, consulting services, business intelligence, performance management services, system integration and finance accounting business process outsourcing.
This is a great chance to become part of a highly successful and rapidly expanding team, work with top tier companies and move to the next level of your career!
As a Consultant / Manager, you will be responsible for leading Digital Finance Transformations and CFO Functions for market leading clients, applying the latest technologies. Your day to day responsibilities will include but are not limited to:-
- Assess existing EPM processes and application landscape maturity
- Design future processes and define architectures
- Take a lead role in the EPM domain and develop topics, people and drive sales
- Work with CFO’s & finance functions, focusing on finance operations with the ability to translate business needs into transformation agendas
- Enable, support and deliver results that moves the Finance Function of any CMT corporation towards their digital future
- Understand the Finance Function processes and the necessary modern technologies it should be using to operate efficiently in a digitised way
- Deliver projects summed up under the umbrella of Finance Transformation. From Next Generation Finance roadmaps, business process transformations and the consulting work during the implementation of new finance systems; always focusing on realising business value for the Finance Function
To be successful you will need to have one or more of the following: –
- Degree in Economics (Finance and Controlling) – essential
- Consulting experience – essential
- Experience of Planning, Forecasting, Reporting, Record-to-Report, Procure-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash
- Know how in one or more of the following areas: –
- Enterprise Performance Management
- Finance Analytics
- Finance Transformation
- Operational Management
- Cost and Profit Analysis
- Planning & Budgeting, KPI & Management Reporting, Business Intelligence
- Knowledge and experience with any of the following technologies (essential)
- SAP S / 4HANA
- SAP FI / CO
- SAP Analytics,
- Other EPM tools and Robotics Automation and Blockchain solutions
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills with consistent customer focus and the ability to develop creative solutions
- Strong communication skill in both English and German
- Strong German and English (spoken and written)
These roles will offer the successful candidates a highly competitive fixed salary ( €60,000 – €115,000 – depending on experience) a bonus and benefits!
Our client is looking for ambitious, hardworking individuals who want to succeed in the consulting world! If you think that’s you and have the skills needed for the role, then don’t delay, apply today our client is interviewing now!Apply Now